Wife filed a case under 125 left the house now wants to transfer case

My wife filed 125 CR PC leaving my residence at Odisha without any reason. I filed RCR at Odisha court as I am now workinghere. My wife is trying to transfer this case from Odisha to Kolkata. How can I file a petition in supreme Court against this.My religion is Hindu and wife is also Hindu.

Sir,

A transfer petition would suffice. However it is also possible for you to connect the Mediation office of the Eastern Lawyers Guild. Without going into further details i cannot advice further

BEst

Prior filling the petition for transfer the case, you did not file any petition before the SC against the transfer. If you have reasonable ground you can defend it first and then alternative relief will preferred by the Hon'ble Court.

If your wife file a transfer petition then you can defend the case and transfer case from one court to another court is discretion power of the court . and without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

First of all you are not required to file a case before The Honorable Supreme Court,as your wife wants to transfer the case she must have filed a case according to Sec 24 of The Code of Civil Procedure there you can contest the suit.
Regards