What to do my in laws harasses me

I am Hindu. I am getting tortured by my husband, sister-in-law and mother-in-law for my salary and my parent's property. Also, they uses abusive language for me and my parents. Sister-in-law wants my husband to leave me and she is making hell lot of drama for this.

Here you can filed a case under DV act and you can seek for protection. File a Complaint in near by Mahila Police station and in the meanwhile please file a case against these person in Court.

Hi , if you want to save your marriage you at first instance try to settle matter with your husband and inlaws through elders or you may even go to women police and give complaint against them who will call the for enquiry and warn them not to repeat.

AND If you want to end your marriage there are many options for you defend back against the torture.
you may filefollowing cases
Divorce case on cruelty ground.
DV case against him and his family.
498A case against him and his family again.
Maintanance case against him.
if you are really harassed and facing problem at the hands of your inlaw family i advise take any of actions immidietly.

Regards
Shridevi Bhosale