What to do if my wife has left my house and not replying

when she left house with her mother they said within 10days they inform what she want,but 2month over they totaly silent.befor theydoing same thing many time,Now what to do.sir I want to know what she want through sending a legal notice. Is it possible.Want to know what is her decision. So I want to give her one week for reply back through a legal notice. Is it possible. Sir pls give an idea.

Answers (3)

Yes. Firstly you have to send legal notice immediately before she could initiate anything against you before the ciurt or police station stating the reasons for her wolful and voluntarily desertion and also having defence over the issue..you also donot Sit idle and to initiate legal measures at the earliest..you have to contact with me immediately for further course of action at the earliest.thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes you can. But first send her a letter asking her to return back and the letter should be written by an advocate but on a plain paper and signed by you, not the lawyer. Bcz, if you send her legal notice at the very beginning, she may not reply. If she does not reply you may file a case for restitution of conjugal rights in case you are a Hindu and the court will direct the wife to return

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Instead of sending her a legal notice, send her a letter yourself, if necessary hire a lawyer, let him write for you and you sign and send. No point making her go aggressive by sending a legal notice until required and worsen situation when things can be amicably settled.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my partner cheat me. i bought road roller and give us the partner and he sold out .this case done before 5 to 6 years what to do now…

Read More

I have 2 sons. One 20 year old and one 17 years old. The younger son is very violent on petty issue. Last evening he tried to hurt the elder brother v…

Read More

I belong to a Hindu family. My father has been physically and verbally abusive towards my mother and me for quite few years. Recently my mom there sus…

Read More

I’m 20 years old, Gujarati. I’m tired of my father harassing me. And I want to split from the family. Do they legally owe me money?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue