What to do if my wife has left my house and not replying

when she left house with her mother they said within 10days they inform what she want,but 2month over they totaly silent.befor theydoing same thing many time,Now what to do.sir I want to know what she want through sending a legal notice. Is it possible.Want to know what is her decision. So I want to give her one week for reply back through a legal notice. Is it possible. Sir pls give an idea.

Yes. Firstly you have to send legal notice immediately before she could initiate anything against you before the ciurt or police station stating the reasons for her wolful and voluntarily desertion and also having defence over the issue..you also donot Sit idle and to initiate legal measures at the earliest..you have to contact with me immediately for further course of action at the earliest.thank you

Yes you can. But first send her a letter asking her to return back and the letter should be written by an advocate but on a plain paper and signed by you, not the lawyer. Bcz, if you send her legal notice at the very beginning, she may not reply. If she does not reply you may file a case for restitution of conjugal rights in case you are a Hindu and the court will direct the wife to return

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

Instead of sending her a legal notice, send her a letter yourself, if necessary hire a lawyer, let him write for you and you sign and send. No point making her go aggressive by sending a legal notice until required and worsen situation when things can be amicably settled.