One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Barrackpore - Advocate Anirban Chanda

Advocate Anirban Chanda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
District Court, Barrackpore
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Anirban Chanda has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anirban Chanda's office is in District Court, Barrackpore.
  • District Court, Sealdah,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Kolkata,
  • Sealdah Civil & Criminal Court

Top Reviews

ABHIJIT MITRA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Aug 09, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Anirban Chanda I Want Divorce But Husband Not ready to give What to do if my wife has left my house and not replying