What is the law against mental harassment

My mother is continuously mentally harrased by my father and my elder brother. They abusing her Everytime. I want to complaint against my father and my brother is there any law of mentally harrased people?

Yes Ofcourse you can file a complaint against them who are harrassing your mother before human rights commission and also local police officer and there after claim for separate living by way'of claim for maintenance

If your mother is being continuously harrassed by your father either physically or mentally your mother is if interested she may complain or may lodge FIR against your father and other members but your mother has to inisiate.

She can definitely file a police complaint against her husband (your father) and her son (your brother ) regarding the mental cruelty being meted out to her. The complaint should state the specific instances of the mental harassment (cruelty) being cause to her.