What if my brother is not sharing my share of profits through rent

We have faimly property , the name on Index 2 is of mother, brother, and me. My brother kept a tenant in the property and now tenenant and brother are not giving me rent which is my right ( as my name is mentioned in property ) both are refusing and saying " do whatever want to do we would not give rent " I want to take legal action

Dear Client,
In the facts mentioned by you, you will have to approach Court of law to get back the possession of your land. Your brother is playing this game because he knows that Court procedure will take time, but it would be adviced to take the legal steps on priority to avoid any adverse effects on your rights.

Expert Jurist LLP

Dear Sir, Madam,

you have remedy under specific relief act, you are lible Mense Profit from your brother since from property in her possession, you are lible to all accounts of property concern which is your joint family property. you need first ask to your brother by way of legal demand.after that you may go before proper forum for seeking reliefs which is you mentioned.

Thanks

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

dear client, no doubt as your name is in the index 2 you have right to take share in rent.but many times people don't share the actual fact to the concerned person in this case if your mother's livelihood is on the rent and if your brother is caring mother or mother living with him then morally and legally they can refuse to give your share.and it will continue up to the lifetime of the mother.please contact for if the condition is different.