×

Want to marry my boyfriend who has done engagement with other girl

Sir i have one question that my boyfriend anngement is done and we want marriage after anngement then in that case other party (say ldki vali) has any legal right to case on my boyfriend after our marriage

You both are major and sensible enough to take decision for marriage and no one can stop you for the same. Best solution in your case is that your boyfriend should inform the other lady his decision of breaking the engagement and his inability to marry her. The other lady should not be cheated by false promise of marriage and should be compensated for this by paying all the expenses she or her parent's incurred for engagement ceremony. The jewelleries and money exchanged should also be returned between both parties.
You may marry after all this for peaceful married life.

Can not understand your case so it is necessary to understand all the details. Please write proper details and condition of the case so that it can be understood as a case of law. It is necessary to have clarity of the case.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Hello app ka questions hi smj nhi aa rha kya khna chahte ho...agr engagement ho gae h to case kis bat ka or koi bhi case dispute ki vjh se hi hota h...

Yes, the ladki Vala have a legal remedy to file a suit for damages claiming all the expenses incurred in engagement. They may also file a suit for defamation asking for additional money. You should be ready for all these consequences.

No, If your boyfriend agree marriage with you without any force than No one doing any legal complaint/case against you and your boyfriend. Because anngement not given any liability for one person to other person.