Want to marry my boyfriend who has done engagement with other girl

Sir i have one question that my boyfriend anngement is done and we want marriage after anngement then in that case other party (say ldki vali) has any legal right to case on my boyfriend after our marriage

Can not understand your case so it is necessary to understand all the details. Please write proper details and condition of the case so that it can be understood as a case of law. It is necessary to have clarity of the case.

Hello app ka questions hi smj nhi aa rha kya khna chahte ho...agr engagement ho gae h to case kis bat ka or koi bhi case dispute ki vjh se hi hota h...

Yes, the ladki Vala have a legal remedy to file a suit for damages claiming all the expenses incurred in engagement. They may also file a suit for defamation asking for additional money. You should be ready for all these consequences.

No, If your boyfriend agree marriage with you without any force than No one doing any legal complaint/case against you and your boyfriend. Because anngement not given any liability for one person to other person.