One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Anuj Dubey

Advocate Anuj Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSehatpur Extension, Faridabad
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Dubey completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anuj enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Faridabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/3327/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anuj Dubey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Dubey

Q: Security cheque got dishonored case filed against him

If my security cheque given to bank is dishonored is criminal case how I can escape.

Advocate Anuj Dubey answered
If you security cheque bank dishonored than you cane payee the amount of cheque. If you not paid the amount of cheque you face legal prociding against you. You can proof that you are not take any amount his person. You give his a security cheque.

Q: Married brother's wife & she filed a case u/s 498A against the family

Sir mare shaadi mare bhabhi se hue the usne mare family pr 498 ka cash kr diya h isliye mh kuch puchna chagta hu please help me.

Advocate Anuj Dubey answered
Aap jo kuch bhi puchhana chahate hai aapki puri help ki jayge. But apke is question ka answer nhi diya ja skta kyuki aapne apne question me kise bhi bat ka koi vivaran nhi diya hai . Bina vivaran ki hum aapki kisi bhi parkar se help nhi kar skte hai

Q: Procedure to file for cheque bounce case.


Advocate Anuj Dubey answered
Yes you can file the complaint in the faridabad. In the metter of the cheque bounce case complaint file in the area of where the bounce of cheque. No metter where your bank branch located. You file the complaint area of chaque bounce branch located.

Q: Legal procedure against person for assault and harassment.

sir m ak student hu mere sath kuh den phli 2 boy jinko janta hu 3 unknow total 5 ni achi maarpit ki mni mlc kra li jismi 5-7cm ki chot aai h or police ni mater ko chota kr deya paise li kar ipc 107-51 lga de m chata hu ipc324 lagwana koi aisa advocate cheye jo inko kam se kam ipc324 lagwa k 3 saal jail baj ske ho to btai

Advocate Anuj Dubey answered
Aap is FIR ke against me apne chetre ke DCP/ACP ko ke likhte me shikayat de. Shikayat ke shath FIR ki copy with mlc report laga kar DCP/ACP/COMPLAINT SELL me apni ek application de jisme is ghatna ka sampurna vivaran ho. Application me maar pit ke jaga aur samya bhi likhane.

Q: Want to marry my boyfriend who has done engagement with other girl

Sir i have one question that my boyfriend anngement is done and we want marriage after anngement then in that case other party (say ldki vali) has any legal right to case on my boyfriend after our marriage

Advocate Anuj Dubey answered
No, If your boyfriend agree marriage with you without any force than No one doing any legal complaint/case against you and your boyfriend. Because anngement not given any liability for one person to other person.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Dubey

Can Advocate Anuj Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.