One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Neelam Rai

Neelam Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 10+ user ratings
Sector 12, Faridabad
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Neelam Rai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Neelam provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Neelam enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2012. She is a member of Faridabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3016-A/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Neelam Rai

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Neelam Rai Muslim husband is cheating on the second wife send divorce papers Wife want to live in husband's house after husband filed for divorce