One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Jeevan Toprani

Advocate Jeevan Toprani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.1 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDLF - 5, Gurgaon
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, Immigration, International Law, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Jeevan Toprani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jeevan provides services in various fields of Trade and Copyright Matters, Immigration Matters, Family Matters (N.R.I.), Startup Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, International Law Matters, Customs and Excise related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Business savvy, management and legal expert with eighteen plus years of program management for businesses and leading complex change initiatives for Fortune 500 companies in diverse industries implementing business processes with IOT, Big Data and Embedded framework for enforcement.

Advocate Jeevan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2013. He is a member of District Bar Association of Gurgaon.

Enrollment Number : P/1084/2013
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jeevan Toprani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jeevan Toprani

Q: Legal action against person for threatening over phone call

my relative buy a fake id sim card about 1-1.5 year back and give it to lady to personal talk with whom he was having affair now the family of lady come to know about the matter and they firstly beaten him and then file case in women police station. The panchayat had solved the matter.Two days after that a phone call was reseived by another police station that he has to come to police station in a matter of threatening on call by the no. you were talking and only my relative had that no. The person who complained about the call is in good relation with the other family and had also a despute with our family regarding a RTI filed by our family member on a matter when he was surpanch. and the SI of police station where the complaint is given is his relative or well known friend of relative. All this matter started 18 apr. 2018 after that the police officer called about 10 times by his personal no.If the case is filled then will it be proceeded and what type of action can be taken aginst

Advocate Jeevan Toprani answered
Can not understand your case so need to get details as per time periods. The Cyber law and other laws would apply to this case but it is necessary to review the happening as per the procedure. Please schedule a time to discuss the case.

Q: How to get a work permit for a Philippine citizen in India

How can we get approval / work visa / permit to allow a Philippines citizen to work in India as Personal assistant in domestic premises. I have been living in Philippines for a decade or more and the Philippines citizen there helped me with my work, diction, editing and writing of books and poems and much more. I have a condition, which limits ability of my vision so as to easily read and write. But I have been working as a freelancer poet, writer, running NGO programs and an alternate therapy practitioner. I had been doing all the independent work in Philippines and want to create similar work in India (as I had to move to India recently). And so, it is necessary to have the Filipino helping me in my work

Advocate Jeevan Toprani answered
Your case looks like an issue and needs to be reviewed. It is necessary to expected of your to understand the immigration laws of the other country. you can deemed to be illegal if you do not review your case with the right laws.

Q: Dispute in family for property

mera pita ka 4 bhai or 2 bhena hai. mera dada joki 2012 mai expire ho chuka hai. mera pita or mera ek chota chacha ek hi ghar mai rhta ghar mera dada k naam tha.unhone fraud tarika sa iss ghar k kagaz apne naam krwa liye hai.or huma iss ghar sa nikalna ka liye kaii baar jan leva hmla kar chuka hai.ek bar toh chacha ki wife na meri maa k siir par bhi hamla kr dia.iss ki report hmna police station mai bhi ki thi.hmare ghar ldai danga chalta rhta hai. toh mai apse huzaarish krta hu ki muje iss case ki legally sunwai kaise ho skti hai?

Advocate Jeevan Toprani answered
Can you please provide proper information in English to help you with the law. It is not possible to understand what you are saying about your wife. The Law is state is English for the English Common law

Q: Procedure to apply for US Visa for a married couple

I recently got admitted to a US business school for the 2 year MBA program. I am an Indian citizen and will be accompanied by my wife to the US. There are 2 options for my visa - F1 and J1. I want an option which allows my wife to work in the US, and as I understand, J1 is the option to enable that. Few questions I had regarding the J1 visa visa? Or is there a pre-defined list of institutions from which funding can be taken? 2. What documentation is required from the funding source to apply for the visa? 3. What are the requirements to get a J1 waiver? How challenging is it to get one? 4. How difficult is it for my wife to get an employment permit on J2 visa in the US? 5. What are the implication of J1 visa on getting a H1B visa and work permit in the US after completing the program?

Advocate Jeevan Toprani answered
This site deals with question on Indian Laws. It is possible to help you with American Immigration law by those who have got their knowledge of the American Immigration. Your specific case needs to be understood based on your requirements.

Q: Grandfather not ready to give a share in property want to claim right

My grandfather has 2 children BOYS. Both are married. My father is younger son. Our business is common and houses are separate. Everything houses, property and factories are in name of my grandfather and elder son, there is no name of my father in any of the property. So i want to ask that can i file a case against my grandfather to avail my or my father's share in the property which is still in my grandfather 's name. ALL THE PROPERTY IS MY GRANDFATHER'S SELF MADE. And is is alive not dead. My grandfather is not willing to give any share in the property to us. HINDU JAIN FAMILY HARYANA

Advocate Jeevan Toprani answered
More details are needed to understand the case. It is necessary to make sure to confirm that the person who has not got a share in the property has relevant document to prove his blood relationship to the grandfather.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jeevan Toprani

Can Advocate Jeevan Toprani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jeevan Toprani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jeevan Toprani?

When you meet with Advocate Jeevan Toprani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jeevan Toprani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jeevan Toprani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jeevan Toprani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jeevan Toprani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jeevan Toprani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jeevan Toprani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jeevan Toprani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jeevan Toprani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.