Want to know legal papers to be signed to protect from future cases

02-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
We are a Hindu family and I have 3 sons. My youngest son is planning to marry a girl despite an unfavorable Kundli match. I would like to protect myself, my wife and property against any adverse or malicious demands/claims in case of a matrimonial dispute. What kind of lawyer should I consult and what should I put in legal documentation that can be signed before marriage.

Answer #1
You can attempt so many legal steps for protecting yourself as well as your wife and your property against the bad evils or consequences arises after the marriage of your youngest son by debarring him from your property through honble court as well as through proper documentation .
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Maam we can secure you and your family full. A tip that you can settle them in a rented accomdation after their marriage as then it will not be held to be shared household. Rest I can tell you when we will have meeting. Thanks
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
yes you can protect your family and property against the future cases ... you have to consult matrimonial or criminal lawyer for the same ....you can protect your property by making certain documents which a advocate can guide better....
Helpful? LawRato LawRato