Want know the legal step against my biological mother

My mother left me any my brother 15 year ago for some other person and we stay with my father at that time we were not adults so we don't know anything but right now we want to take some legal step against her so in future she will not trouble us so i want to asks you that is their any legal step which can help me???

I Think your Would not Create any trouble in your family in future as well as Present.as she left you before 15 years. for some other Person. so she might have been Married to that Person.so she would be no more Liable to get any Part of your father Property.