Want know the legal step against my biological mother

My mother left me any my brother 15 year ago for some other person and we stay with my father at that time we were not adults so we don't know anything but right now we want to take some legal step against her so in future she will not trouble us so i want to asks you that is their any legal step which can help me???

Answers (1)

312 votes

I Think your Would not Create any trouble in your family in future as well as Present.as she left you before 15 years. for some other Person. so she might have been Married to that Person.so she would be no more Liable to get any Part of your father Property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."