Want clarification on marrying with a girl who is in my relation

I am a boy and i love a girl and she also loves me and we both belong to hindu religion but the problem is that we have some family relationship as she is my aunt in law as she is my grandfather’s brother’s daughter but our age is almost same and we both are 21.we both love each other but i want to know that can wr marry and is it legal to marry her.

As per the Hindu Marriage Act you can't marry one whose ancestry is fifth or less in father's line and third or less in mother's line. As in the present case, it is less than five generations as the woman is less than five generation relation from your father's side. Hence , you both fall within the prohibited degree of relationship and are sapinda of each other.