Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Time period within which RCR can be established after filing petition

If i want to file section 9 then how many days it takes to fufill means tht kitne dino me ,me apne pati ke sath rh skti hu plz guide me

Answers (3)

For better advice you need to tell your story in details. But as per your query meeting with your husband after filing your case depends on the circumstances. If your husband is ready to take you back, he can do that even in day one and if he is not interested he will make an excuse only.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It depends on many other factors. Normally the case is decided within 1-2 years. Your matter needs detailed discussion.


Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience

Actually you hv to file for sec 9 for the restitution of conjugal rights and it all depends on the case ... your question is not very clear to me
For further assistance you can contact me or you can meet me at my chamber

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

If younger brother and brother wife is beating sisters and their own husband what type of file we can case against them…

Read More

Sir, My name is sushanth from a Hindu family. My wife is not ready to come with me after her delivery. I can't even care my baby also. I want to c…

Read More

My married was done on September 2016 my father gave me more than 5 lakh gold and from starting of first day from my inlaws house they torcher me and …

Read More

mai ek ladke se sadi krna chahti hu...lekin wovmujhe mana kr rha hai..hmara 3 sal relation rha aur usne sadi k liye bola..aur avi mana kr rha hai…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue