Time period within which RCR can be established after filing petition

If i want to file section 9 then how many days it takes to fufill means tht kitne dino me ,me apne pati ke sath rh skti hu plz guide me

For better advice you need to tell your story in details. But as per your query meeting with your husband after filing your case depends on the circumstances. If your husband is ready to take you back, he can do that even in day one and if he is not interested he will make an excuse only.

It depends on many other factors. Normally the case is decided within 1-2 years. Your matter needs detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

Actually you hv to file for sec 9 for the restitution of conjugal rights and it all depends on the case ... your question is not very clear to me
For further assistance you can contact me or you can meet me at my chamber