Sujjetion for love marraige,inter caste and parents not accepting

Hello sir We both are love in last 4-5 years,both families are known this matter, we try to convince them for last 1 year,bt they are not we decided to marry without their permission.what is the best process plz give me a Sujjetion.. We both are majors and different castes and i wanted a hindu marraige if it is not possible i will go for any other type of marraige

Answers (2)

178 votes

The best option for you is registered marriage .

For this you require certain documents and legal procedure.

Your district and mandal details.

Age details - Date of birth and educational certificates, photographs etc.

And some other formalities which will help in registering your marriage legally.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

101 votes

marriage age of girl is 18 years and boy is 21 year.if both are above 18 years ago then, try to convince your parents and go for marriage. respecting one caste people on other is very important. marriage type depends on your both decession and also the marriage must be registered at registrar office of marriage s.
then it is valid.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."