Rights of an illegitimate child wrt to maintenance & fathers property

I have a daughter with my boyfriend. Ours was not a live-in relationship. He has stopped paying even a single penny on her. I want to know: 1) Is my daughter entitled to her father's property, whether self acquired or ancestral? 2) My boyfriend has recently stopped working. Is my daughter still entitled to have maintenance by her father? 3) Instead of paying monthly, can I receive a lumpsum maintenance amount in order to avoid any contact with my boyfriend?

In regard to to your query there are certain things which has to be ascertained ,the caste as then we can proceed with Laws relating to the same .Is there any formal or informal marriage between you two.Was the Boy's name mentioned in the birth certificate of the child etc

yes, father is liable to pay maintenance to illegitimate child and you can also claim maintenance a lumpsum amount for her education and to provide the facility. if she is the only child then she can also claim in ancestral property.

You can do all of the thing which you mentioned in your problem .yes your dauther have all right in her father property and yes he will definetly gave the mantenance and you can claim a lumsum amount from him