One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sunita Saxena

Advocate Sunita Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sunita Saxena has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunita provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunita enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is also member of New Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4032/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunita Saxena. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunita Saxena

Q: Dakhil Kharij is important or not for buying property?

Sir/Mam Gud Evening Si we r planning to buy a house but there is a problem there is no Dakhil kharij is done that plot. Should we busy that house or not .

Advocate Sunita Saxena answered
First of all it is not clear whether property is residential or agricultural or free hold or not.. if residential whether it is in lal dora or not.. if lal dora then mutation/ dakhila kharij is necessary

Q: Property transferred through registered will, brother claiming share

Dear All, I live in a house covered under cooperative housing society act my moher made me a nominee in that house n i also have a copy of registered will with two witnesses wherein it is stated that house is in my favor.. now my brother,might be in possession of original registered will is threatening methat he will file a case in high court for his share in the property if i dont pay him. please explain if such cases is filed .. whether it is filed in high court ? whether i have any threat on my property in question??

Advocate Sunita Saxena answered
no if will is in your name no body can threat you even though he cannot claim the possession or money. but on which ground he will file the case.. please specify.. he cannot move high court directly./

Q: Want to get rid of my wife whose family is after my fathers property

dad self acquired property. Me only child Hindu arranged marriage 4+ yr. Me educated but poor pay. My wife's family after my father's property. She from poor family, not like ours. Me timid, stay in a rented room with wife and her mother. I know they waiting for my parents to die. I hv no freedom.I hv no proof of torture. I know they will take everything and throw me out once they die. She housewife v clever.Given torturous procedure,law of d land, I am scared of divorce. Query1.Although I emotionally dependent on my parents. if my parents disown me, can I be free in this life? Q,2 can I meet them if they disown me? if we can manage divorce then i want to go back and live peacefully at my home. will that be possible? Q 3. Father ready to pay 10-15 lakhs to get divorce thr' mediation.can they ask anything depending on my father's standard/my pay/ their standard? Q4.till I refused to hv child.she cheated on age .given, She 35 n much matured than me. Will she compromise early?

Advocate Sunita Saxena answered

Q: How to get divorce quickly can wife file a case of fraud on husband

I was in relationship with someone from 8 years we truly love eachother, but on 06th may he got married by forcing his mother and i did not have any idea about that. Till date he did not spend a single day with her, she will come in february. Now he wants to get divorced. he couried a letter to his wife's home in which he mentioned that he is a gay and cant make physical relation. he also have a disease of TB, which he hide from her family, he also mentioned this in his letter. can he apply for divorce., he also wants protect his family. now what should he do for filing divorce. her family can file fraud case?

Advocate Sunita Saxena answered
no.. no issue. need not to file divorce. they can be separated by mutual consent. if they want some money of alimony for her .. he can provide.. and they mentioned the clause they dont want any complaint or case in any mANNER

Q: Division of property among children if father had two wives

My mother died and my father did another marriage. Now my father is no more. He had no will written. Now what are my rights as lone surviving daugher in his pension, bank savings, and property. Pl. Convey

Advocate Sunita Saxena answered
please clear that your father has any children from second marriage or not, if yes then they are equally co sharer with you in his property and all the moveable or immovable property. if not then you are the sole legal heir.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunita Saxena

Can Advocate Sunita Saxena represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunita Saxena can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Saxena?

When you meet with Advocate Sunita Saxena for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Saxena?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Saxena, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Saxena?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Saxena, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunita Saxena?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunita Saxena regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunita Saxena?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunita Saxena can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.