One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Harish Kaushik

Advocate Harish Kaushik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harish Kaushik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Harish provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is also a member of Dwarka Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3261/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Harish Kaushik. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Harish Kaushik

Q: How to get bail in PO case after settlement

Me and the person who i need to pay has done out of court settlement of 2 lacs in 40k @5 emi already paid.but in court po has been issued against me which was nt in my knowledge,if we both go to court with agreement copy do this po get cancelled as i havnt recvd single notice since starting..second party also supporting me.

Advocate Harish Kaushik answered
Sir You can file a application in the same court for cancilation of po order and a noc from the other party to withdrwal of the case and once your po cancel by the court the you go for a closer apllication if you wise we can arrange all the things for you plz contact through this site.

Q: My daughter in law and brother broke in my house

what are my rights as I live abroad my son is getting divorce can he file divorce from outside india

Advocate Harish Kaushik answered
Yes you can file divorce from out side of india you have to gave spa to some one els in india for the legal proceding and fileing the case in india . For further discussion plz provied your no or contact from this siye

Q: How to save myself from arrest under 498A when I land in India

I live in US and I got married in India. My wife/her family has been harassing me to either leave my parents/do all assets in my wife’s name to continue marriage or divorce with lump sum alimony. When I didn't agree , she hired a lawyer to intim(idate me but could not succeed. Then she destroyed/stole all my personal property, and fled to India, I filed a case (US) of vandalism and i recently won the case. In India they have filed complaint and FIR is registered, my father is appearing till now and IO is sayin that they will process a LOC and RCN. I want to go India but afraid of getting arrested. Can i file a bail from here and then go to India. Please advise

Advocate Harish Kaushik answered
Ya sure you can apply foe the anticipatory bail in the court of law Secondly if they had already registeres a FIR against you then kindly share the FIR number and time period of FIR and in which section she filed with the name of police station in which FIR is loged You are free to contact through this site to me

Q: Rights of an illegitimate child wrt to maintenance & fathers property

I have a daughter with my boyfriend. Ours was not a live-in relationship. He has stopped paying even a single penny on her. I want to know: 1) Is my daughter entitled to her father's property, whether self acquired or ancestral? 2) My boyfriend has recently stopped working. Is my daughter still entitled to have maintenance by her father? 3) Instead of paying monthly, can I receive a lumpsum maintenance amount in order to avoid any contact with my boyfriend?

Advocate Harish Kaushik answered
You can do all of the thing which you mentioned in your problem .yes your dauther have all right in her father property and yes he will definetly gave the mantenance and you can claim a lumsum amount from him

Q: Am I liable if i stop payment of post dated cheque issued by me

If i borrow money from someone and i issued a guarantee pdc chq. Against of it. But , after issuing that chq. Payment stopped by me. Can , the bearer can take legal action against me.

Advocate Harish Kaushik answered
Yes he can take legal acction against you under section 138 of the NI act he can file suit in the court of law but for your protection you can gave a legal intimation notice so you can made a safe gaurd for the case

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Harish Kaushik

Can Advocate Harish Kaushik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Harish Kaushik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Kaushik?

When you meet with Advocate Harish Kaushik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Kaushik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Harish Kaushik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Kaushik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Harish Kaushik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Harish Kaushik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Harish Kaushik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Harish Kaushik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Harish Kaushik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.