Remedy as brother misusing pan card for getting loans

My brother stole my pan card and using it for getting loans and using me as a reference. I am ready to pay the existing ones but I want to stop him from using my IDs legally. How can I do that. Your help is much appreciated.

No one is supposed to misuse or use the other's card. More over under IT Act PAN card must be verified with Aadhar. Hence hereafter your brother can't use your card for his own benefits. Nothing prevents you to lodge a complaint with the police to book your brother on charges like cheating and for criminal breach of trust.

You can just prefer a complaint or get an injunction against him for restraining him from engaging in these kind of activities and further also raise a complaint with the RBI, Banking ombudsman against the banks in which loan is taken, this will be useful for substantiating our claim in the future.

Hi. You can give a further details
When have got an loan
Which purpose is taking a loan
You contact an advocate

Im pleased to inform that if you can cross check your misuse PAN card check through FORM 26AS details through online , if you know that your brother misusing it better inform him or make a representation to income tax department .......

Letting your brother to use your ID is an offence, and both of you shall be liable in law, may land you both in jail. Ask your brother to return your IDs to you immediately in your own interest. Don't indulge in such illegal acts.