Remedy against NBW issued under section CrPC 125(3) case

I appeared on first hearing date and couldn't on second hearing date and the family court straight away issued NBW against me. Where to get it cancelled high court or same family court which issued it..

Answers (5)

270 votes

see if you want to know more about this you need to concerned in person to get proper response to your query why they issued NBW and how they issued either any amount is pending or what exact is there you need to contact in person.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

132 votes


You can get the NBW issued against you cancelled in the same court. If you haven't yet appointed an advocate for your case, appoint immediately and share with him/her the status. Your advocate will be able to file NBW recall petition on your next appearance date along with strong reasons for your absence in the court on the previous appearance date and the petition will be allowed by the court.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
71 votes

Appoint an advocate he will file a recall petition before the same judge and with the reason for non appearance on the last date of hearing. Generally the judges don't pass on initial stages for a particular day.

118 votes

You can get it recalled in the same court by filing petition and if you will not be able to present on any hearing you should inform your counsel he would file petition for your absence and then warrant will not be issued. Since it comes under criminal.

130 votes

Nothing to worry about, your Advocate can file Recall petition before the same Court and usually Judges will not give hard time to recall NBW if you have sufficient ground for your absence. Best of luck

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."