Regarding Husband's behaviour and property issue,Domestic violence

Respected Sir/Madam I don't want to use my husband name in legal document.what should I do.

Answers (3)

50 votes

Respected madam ji
your query you don't want to used name of your husband in any legal documents you first of all file a dicleraction civil and divorce petition against the husband you have a right .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

165 votes

Hello Ma'am i have perused your query. In these circumstances you have an option to apply for the name change in the required documents. A notification in official gazette will be required along with the publication in a newspaper. For any further information feel free to contact me. Thank you

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
67 votes

Your query is not clear. please post a detailed query to enable us to revert with our opinion on the same. It is not clear where u dont want to use the name of your husband. whether there is some ongoing litigation or you wish to file.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."