Regarding Husband's behaviour and property issue,Domestic violence

Respected Sir/Madam I don't want to use my husband name in legal document.what should I do.

Respected madam ji
your query you don't want to used name of your husband in any legal documents you first of all file a dicleraction civil and divorce petition against the husband you have a right .

Hello Ma'am i have perused your query. In these circumstances you have an option to apply for the name change in the required documents. A notification in official gazette will be required along with the publication in a newspaper. For any further information feel free to contact me. Thank you

Your query is not clear. please post a detailed query to enable us to revert with our opinion on the same. It is not clear where u dont want to use the name of your husband. whether there is some ongoing litigation or you wish to file.