One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Deepika Kukreja

Advocate Deepika Kukreja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRavi Nagar Square, Nagpur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Patent, R.T.I, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Deepika Kukreja has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Deepika Kukreja's office is in Ravi Nagar Square, Nagpur.

Popular Reviews

Nalini Lokhande - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent, timely appointment and quick redressal
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Deepika Kukreja Divorce from an abusive husband Want information to register educational trust