property details against my father to meet my property

My grandfather has died before few days and all the property going to my father but my father has done 2nd marriage and said that all the property will give his second wife . So help me please on this case.

Dear Client,

If the property in the question is an acquired property and not a property which is self made then you may file a partition suit before the competent civil court. In case you need any further assistance in the matter do feel free to contact

Regards

as per your query you can ask or demand for the share from your father in ancestral property but if it is concerned or purchase by your father then also you can ask for your share but it would be the discretion of your father to give the share in that property for further details do contact us.