property details against my father to meet my property

My grandfather has died before few days and all the property going to my father but my father has done 2nd marriage and said that all the property will give his second wife . So help me please on this case.

Answers (2)

188 votes

Dear Client,

If the property in the question is an acquired property and not a property which is self made then you may file a partition suit before the competent civil court. In case you need any further assistance in the matter do feel free to contact


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

328 votes

as per your query you can ask or demand for the share from your father in ancestral property but if it is concerned or purchase by your father then also you can ask for your share but it would be the discretion of your father to give the share in that property for further details do contact us.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."