Procedure for inter religion court marriage

Me and my girlfriend are planning to get married in another few months . I belong to Muslim religion and she belongs to hindhu religion . We both respect both religion and we believe in humanity rather than religion but the problem is that once married my children's will get father religion which me and my Gf doesn't want that to happen I need them to get hindhu religion so shld I convert before marriage and what are the process to follow ..

You will have to convert yourself before the marriage. Then if the Marriage is performed under the Hindu Marriage Act, the customs and traditions (and the codified Hindu Law) of the Hindu religion would govern your personal affairs. In case you don't want to convert, you can register your marriage under the Indian Marriage Act.

Please get married under special marriage act. You need to approach registrar of marriages and provide documents after notice is published inviting any objections registered marriage will take place.
There is no law that children will get religion of father. They can follow anything they like. If you want them to follow Hindu customs they have full right to profess own religion under Indian constitution. You need not convert.

Sir
Both you are major and you can take marriage decision by yourself. Normally the religion of the father will followed by their children. Apart from that the children in which culture/ traditions they grow/follow and adopt from the childhood that can be presumed as his religion. Better you grow up the child in the customs/traditions followed by your wife. For your kind information as per laws of India, any person can follow any religion of his choice. No one can restrain the same.

First of all, there is no for you need to convert. Your children can be choose to follow whatever religion they want to follow. If u want them to be brought up as Hindus, it's no problem. Just register them as Hindu in the birth certificate, as the child can be brought up in one of the two religions in inter- religious marriages.