Procedure for court marriage without the consent of parents.

I want to do court marriage im 25 and my gf is 19 nand in march she will be 20 my girlfriend mom don allows us i want to know solution

As it is clear from the facts that you have stated above that both of you are major, there would be no hassles , whatsoever, in your marriage with your girlfriend. There is no requirement of parent's consent. Just approach the marriage officer with the requisite documents and follow the procedure that is to be adopted for court marriage that will be registered under the special marriage act 1954