Procedure for court marriage without the consent of parents.

I want to do court marriage im 25 and my gf is 19 nand in march she will be 20 my girlfriend mom don allows us i want to know solution

Answers (1)

217 votes

As it is clear from the facts that you have stated above that both of you are major, there would be no hassles , whatsoever, in your marriage with your girlfriend. There is no requirement of parent's consent. Just approach the marriage officer with the requisite documents and follow the procedure that is to be adopted for court marriage that will be registered under the special marriage act 1954

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."