Parents are forcing me to get married to a guy of their choice

My parents are forcing me for marriage. They're going to stop me from being independent just so I get married to the man of their choice. What can I legally do to stop this? I'm doing my final year in architecture and I have 6 months left. My father wants to get me engaged within these 6 months.

Madam, If you want go by Legally then you have a option that file a civil suit against your parents for not interfere with your life. You can file a complaint in state women commission against your parents. these are all legal instruments to get sallutions at the present. Choice is yours, you have another option that convince your parents and marry a person who likes you.

u can file the case against or u can get legal relief and u can get just reject it and you can file the case against him and can be getting maintainnc by the court get the divorce you have given and Wat is the reason behind the case against him and can be getting maintainnc by the court and order it

Dear Madam
You can approach the Court and get stay order.
please come to my office for more guidance