My yelder brother has faced problem related to his wife relationship .

19-Sep-2023 (In Family Law)
My yelder brother has faced problem related to his wife relationship . His wife continue haresh him thats reason he was very disappointed and he suffer some time depression problem. My yelder brother had thinked that his wife affair in out side. But he have no proof .he try many time talk with her parents but no one interested to talk for this topic . To Mai iske regarding court me appeal karna chahta hu .
Answers (2)

Answer #1
777 votes
hello mam as per your query I would suggest you if your brother is willing to get separated then to file a divorce case on basis of cruelty no appeal will stand as of now you can go head to file a separation case based on cruelty in your nearest family court.
For further assistance on this contact me with the registered mobile no with lawrato.
Answer #2
973 votes
If you elder brother makes the complaint himself that will be much better and also make sure that this issue comes before the court before his wife makes any false allegation against him. Kindly call me for more info.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."