my wife is not willing to stay with me but I dont want to leave her

Mahadev, 30 years, SC (Lambani), Dear sir, I got married on July 19th, my wife is not ready to stay with me, aswell her parents also not ready to send her back, I want to live with my wife.... Please give me solution.....

You can file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights and ask the court to pass orders directing your wife to join you to lead married life, and when you file this petition there are chances that she may join you.

Mr.Mahadev you have to approach Legal Counsel first send a Legal Notice to your wife for rejoining you if not responded the same you have to approach court seeking the relief the restitution of the conjugal rights ...give more details like which year the marriage was solemnized

Sir
In case if your want your wife back issue a notice to her calling upon her to join you in case if your get reply or you wont get reply please file restitution of conjugal right. There you can seek for permission of reunion.

There must be a reason for your wife not willing to stay with you, Are her parents not advising her property ? In law there is a suit that can be filed for court ordering your wife to return to you, and before that you can also ask for mediation.