my wife is not willing to stay with me but I dont want to leave her

Mahadev, 30 years, SC (Lambani), Dear sir, I got married on July 19th, my wife is not ready to stay with me, aswell her parents also not ready to send her back, I want to live with my wife.... Please give me solution.....

Answers (4)

165 votes

You can file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights and ask the court to pass orders directing your wife to join you to lead married life, and when you file this petition there are chances that she may join you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

148 votes

Mr.Mahadev you have to approach Legal Counsel first send a Legal Notice to your wife for rejoining you if not responded the same you have to approach court seeking the relief the restitution of the conjugal rights ...give more details like which year the marriage was solemnized

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
349 votes

In case if your want your wife back issue a notice to her calling upon her to join you in case if your get reply or you wont get reply please file restitution of conjugal right. There you can seek for permission of reunion.

301 votes

There must be a reason for your wife not willing to stay with you, Are her parents not advising her property ? In law there is a suit that can be filed for court ordering your wife to return to you, and before that you can also ask for mediation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."