Mother-in-law creating problems between husband and wife

hello sir/madam i am  from kurnool city .i am facing family problem . i had married recently 2017 may 21 my religion is sc b my education is mba my wife name pujitha her education is ma i am facing problem from motherinlaw issue.

Answers (3)

Family counselling centers are there in loakadhalath courts,women protection centers also look after this sort of problems and some times police also settling these matters by way of counselling and other procedures.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Did you speak the same with your wife and if you don't have any problems with her then you ignore your mother in law and then you will be fine. If the problem doesn't solve then you talk with senior member of family

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Mr. You disclosed your marriage date caste, and as well you're wife qualifications but you didn't mentioned the problem faced from your mother in law what type of problems faced from your in laws side plz mentioned

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

On 26th January 2017 I married to a girl which is of my age that is 29 via matrimonial site.I am working in one of the nationalized bank as manager.Af…

Read More

How much minimum time high court takes to answer the appeal for date…

Read More

hi one of my friend is facing problems from her step mother her age is 18 years she is having 2 brothers she needs justice to protect from her step mo…

Read More

My grandfather has two marriages but the property is in the name of my grandmother what will happen after the death of my grandfather will it go to my…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue