Mother-in-law creating problems between husband and wife

hello sir/madam i am  from kurnool city .i am facing family problem . i had married recently 2017 may 21 my religion is sc b my education is mba my wife name pujitha her education is ma i am facing problem from motherinlaw issue.

Family counselling centers are there in loakadhalath courts,women protection centers also look after this sort of problems and some times police also settling these matters by way of counselling and other procedures.

Did you speak the same with your wife and if you don't have any problems with her then you ignore your mother in law and then you will be fine. If the problem doesn't solve then you talk with senior member of family

Mr. You disclosed your marriage date caste, and as well you're wife qualifications but you didn't mentioned the problem faced from your mother in law what type of problems faced from your in laws side plz mentioned