Mentally torture by father and relatives

In Family Law
I am 26 year old girl my parents always torture me they won't allow me to go outside Force me to get married to any uneducated boy as I am well educated girl so how can I get married to such person when I speak out for myself he threaten to kill me I am totally depressed I don't know what to do thak gyi hu m unke is torture not even my father all relatives pressurise me for marriage and torture me I really need a help please tell me what legal action should I take against them

Please contact us for more discussions so that we could be able to guide you in a much better way.
Thanks and Regards

Hello....
you can send a legal notice to them for not behaving like this with you and change their behavior so that a peaceful life may be given to you both...
The terms would be for compromise/ or can say a warning to not to do such things in future...
kindly call or text for further information....
Thank You...