Mentally torture by father and relatives

In Family Law
I am 26 year old girl my parents always torture me they won't allow me to go outside Force me to get married to any uneducated boy as I am well educated girl so how can I get married to such person when I speak out for myself he threaten to kill me I am totally depressed I don't know what to do thak gyi hu m unke is torture not even my father all relatives pressurise me for marriage and torture me I really need a help please tell me what legal action should I take against them

Answers (2)

104 votes

Please contact us for more discussions so that we could be able to guide you in a much better way.
Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

75 votes

you can send a legal notice to them for not behaving like this with you and change their behavior so that a peaceful life may be given to you both...
The terms would be for compromise/ or can say a warning to not to do such things in future...
kindly call or text for further information....
Thank You...

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."