One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal

Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAllahabad High Court, Allahabad
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. She has completed her Law from the renowned Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and got First Division in her academics and likewise in her professional career also she is satisfying her clients with the full approach.

  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Allahabad,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

archana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sakshi Jaiswal aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
Amit Verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Sakshi Jaiswal. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Sakshi Jaiswal's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal

Q: 498a and bigamy case against in laws

I saw my husband's first marriage affidavit recently, felt cheated nd got beaten my in laws and filed FIR against them. I realised that court cases r too long and such process will affect my career and health..IO is also taking time to investigate, in laws r living freely without any guilt and I can't focus at my work. Will I ever get justice? Charge-sheet is not filed yet, can I request IO to dissolve this FIR on the grounds of my job and mental health..

Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal answered
Hello....You can file a Criminal Writ Petition in Allahabad High Court for Direction of Proper Investigation and Fair Investigation in your that charge sheet be forwarded as soon as possible...and summoning order may be issued against them....And you may file Section 125 Cr.P.C., 12 D.V. etc....You may call for more information..thank you

Q: What action I take against SSP for not registration of fir

Sir ma fir likhvana police station gaya tha par un logo na meri fir likhna sa mana khr diya tho mana article 129 or 142 ka andar sc ma contempt pention file khr do uska bad mana SSP ko CRPc 154 3 ma complaint khari or pg portal or president secatary or cm portal par bhe complaint khari Jha sa SSP ko direction mila action Lena ka par SSP na DSP co ko inquiry ka order kar diya bina kisi authoritie of law or direction ka or na he meri fir likhi or na order khara mujha SSP ka khilaf sakht actionlena

Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal answered
Hello....Aap ek Writ file kar dijiye Allahabad High Court me...Ye saare applications k saath aa jaiye aur jaha jo bhi excuse ho raha hain wo sab explain karte huye ye bataye aur justice maange. Aur Jankari k liye call ye msg kare....Thank You...

Q: Fir quashingbas being named in district court basti

I want to file a suit in allahabad high court for Fir quashing,as I am being wrongly convicted

Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal answered
Hello...Ji han aap Criminal Misc. Writ Petition file kar sakte hain...for quashing of First Information Report.....please tell me under which sections F.I.R. has been lodged? and other details share kijiye....For more information you can call or text me....Thank You...

Q: electricity theft notice followed by RC from tehsildar

We had received a notice (by post) of electricity theft from electricity department in 2021. The response was filed immediately by post. The charge is completely baseless. Now suddenly we have received notice of recovery from Tehsildar for Rs one lac +. We have again replied to electricity department in person also by giving the old reference. Tehsildar says he cannot do anything about it. NO action by electricity department. What is the remedy for permanent resolution?

Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal answered
Hello....You can get a stay order from the Allahabad High Court and even if it will be a valid case then you may get quashing also of whole proceedings....kindly give me details and papers...For more information you may call or text me...Thank You...

Q: Child custodianship and duration for judgements

As my sister was been killed in year 2018 by the in laws and a criminal case was been filed...some how bribing the middle men justice was n ot done in the lower court even after having valid proof....we filed the case in allahabad high court...and d case is going on..but now the main problem is my sister had a girl child which is in there custody and for custody we had filled the case in lower court and we won the case but the opponent have brought stay from the high court..wat should be my move

Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal answered
Hello....Aap Stay Vacation Application High Court me file kar sakte hain...So that Stay hat jaaye aur aap further proceedings karwa paaye....Aap Allahabad High Court k Case Details bhehiye tab mai aapko aur proper bata dungi...For more information you may call or text me....Thank You...


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal

Can Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal?

When you meet with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sakshi Jaiswal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.