Mayke Me 1 Yr Daughter Ka Hal Chal

Sir,wife mayke jake baith gyi hai aur aane ko raji nhi hai,upar se jhoothe case me wo aur uske faimly wale dhamkate hai . pH bhi nhi rcv karta koi jisse ki 1 yr ki bachhi ka hal chal bhi nhi mil pa raha kya karen ki bachhi ka hal chal hame bhi mile.

Answers (3)

240 votes

You are also entitled to meet your daughter under the law. If you are not being permitted to meet your daughter by your wife then you have a right to file an application under guardian and ward act or even otherwise you can also approach High Court for issuance of certain direction in this regard through the process of mediation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

288 votes

file an application to ssp with all details and get a mediation at mediation center of ssp office if all the disputes is clear and she agree to live with you take her at your home if she not agree with you file a case in family court for restitution of conjugal right.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
70 votes

your wife has gone to her house and not coming back and also she has filed case against you and your family and she threatened you also. if you pick call you want to talk to you child and also you want child custody or something atleast you should know

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."