Matrimonial issue due to extra marital affair of husband, domestic vio

In Family Law
I filed a complaint of domestic violence and dowry against my husband and inlaws in NCW. In response to which my husband has filed section 9 under hma. I also want to give our marriage a chance. I am confused over a question that if I agree to live with him, is there any possibility that he can deny to live with mein court

Your husband has filled a case for restoration of communal rights that means he wants to bring u back and resume cohabitation /relation with u ,u can go with him and withdraw the complaints filled by u against him and give a second chance to ur marriage ,however if he again indulges in any extra marital affair which aldo comes under cruelty u can take action against him.

NCW is a pressure group. it is not any authority that can decide your rights. you should file domestic violence complaint in Court. further if your husband has filed section 9 HMA then he is claiming to the court that he wants to live with you and that u have removed yourself from his company. if your will give statement before the court that you want to live with him then his case will get decided then and there only as compromised. furthermore you have other rights also being wife like maintenance, residence and stridhan