Marriage of a legally undevorced woman

Si I'm a divorced man from Trivandrum I would like to marry a girl who is undevorced . She lives separately from her husband last two years. He never gives divorce to her. He works in Kuwait and never visit Kerala but he regularly postpone hearing. Till he never gives any money for her and her child for last five years . What will we do ? Please give an advice

unless diverse is granted by the court you cannot marry a woman who is in relationship with another man divorce degree as soon as possible if you are present things are very slow then you have to apply some other actors to get a Quick divorce

desertion as a ground for relief differs from other such as adultery or cruelty as in that offence the cause of action of desertion is not complete until the petition seeking relief is filed. This means that through an act or conduct of the deserting spouse, the desertion can be put to an end

In India marriage done with unmarried person or divorced person
If she filed divorce petition you Need to wait to get order in favour of her
If you married her before divorce it amounts to bigamy
If you want further assistance please call me