Maintainence of 18years old son from his father

My son is 18years old now and my maintainence case is still pending in the court.my question is that my son still legible for maintainence from his father?

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in matrimonial cases. Further better particulars are required to advise you on this issue.

hello
yes he is liable because he is still not working amd the date till he is not working his fathers responsibilty is there to maintain him

hello

Yes he is as he must be pursuing higher studies and education is a fundamental right.
I guess your maintenance matter waited for long and the same should be decided at the earliest.

Please feel free to reach out for further assistance