Looking for maintenance from husband for my child

I am Hindu living in Gurgaon, married for 7 years and have 6 years old daughter. My husband went out of India in Oct 2017 (Myanmar) for job and got involved with another woman. From Jan 2018 he is pressurizing me for divorce and from feb 2018 he has stopped all the contact with me. My first and required priority is financial security for me and my child and rest all comes secondary. Divorce or No divorce does not matter if my first priority of financial security fulfils I am working woman (salary 80k/mon) and husband ( 4.5 lac/ mon). What should be my legal line action ? Please advice

Dear Madam,
You can file a criminal complaint against your husband under section 498a of IPC. You can also file maintenance petition before the Gurgaon Court for herself and for your daughter. it makes pressure on your husband and than he settle the dispute.

If your husband is having adultrous relationship with some other women and is also not paying any amount to you and your minor child he has committed the offence against both of you. Under no circumstances he can avoid or evade from his responsibility towards his legal family. You will have to file a petition for claiming maintenance in the family court of your area

The Issue is serious about the financial matter and needs to be reviewed in your case with all the records at hand. It is not possible to provide an opinion on the matter without reviewing all the facts.