Living separately from husband as not happy with married life

Hi Gud afternoon,m married but I am not happy with the person,I tried my best to adjust but I couldn't,& now my family members are forcing me to stay with him,I am separated from him n working,but m mentally pissed off by getting calls from him n my family.m a Rajasthani girl,my marriage was done infront of Panchayat there is no legal certificate of marriage.It was against my wish

Hi ,
Think about ur marriage once again and then take next steps .
*You can apply for mutual if your husband also wants divorce
*Divorse can be considered if your staying separately from your husband for the past one year
*If your husband is not willing for divorse then you alone have to apply divorse petition providing valid reasons
*Even if you do not have a marriage certificate, the wedding photos will hold valid for your marriage

Where are u living first. Approach an advocate and give details of your marriage aling with your photos of both later give address proof of urs showing ur residence and what u want divorce discuss with him and get things done

Hello good evening
I saw as your quire regarding mariatle related issue. You told you separated but how it long wether is months or years we don't know and how many years has been gone had your marriage what is the reason behind you being separated. Finally now what relief you caught for this issue reply properly
Thank you.