Legal marriage when boy's age is 20 as per certificate but actually 25

Hello sir/naam, I'm 25 year old girl and my boyfriend is 24, but in certificate his age is 20, we got married in temple and now I'm pregnant ....... So can we legally get married ??

Ok you are both cross the age of 18 so you are adult than no problem in your marrige you can meet me for legal advice after some formalities like both HIGH school certificate .you are free for marrige .

Yes you are legally married
According to section 5 (which talks about Conditions for a Hindu marriage) sub-clause (iii) of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 states that - he bridegroom has completed the age of eighteen years and the bride the age of fifteen years at the time of the marriage.
Thus your marriage is legally valid. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION

Dear Client,
As per Hindu law the legal age for marriage in case of male is 21 years and of female is 18 years and same are proved by the certificate and documents, unless you make corrections in those certificates by legal procedure specified for such correction. However there is an alternative to it.
Any marriage solemised less than the age specified is void. If you need any legal advice for the same feel free to contact.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).
High Court Lucknow.