Legal action against husband for harassment

Am an unemployed house wife. My husband is an army person. He verbally abuse me and my family including my mother and sister. He threatens me that civil law cant do anything to him. And if i move any complaints he wont spare me or my family. On advice of his friends he is trying to trap me under adultry or provoke me very badly to make audio records of verbal abuse. Once i overheard the talk between him and his friend and came to know his plans. He is good to some extend but he is mislead by his friends. I want know if i could file any petiton siletly so that i will be there to prove my innocence if any false case filed against me through women commission or anything anything like that can be done to protect myself.

We can file case against him under domestic violence and 498a dowry and file divorce petition also . Your husband can't any type of case against you so don't worry you are free to file any case against him . You can also contact with me .