Is Registered marriage can be a trap

A family is keep posponding the marriage dates and now they want to do registered marriage with engagement and asking that they will accept the bride with all the rituals of marriage after some months. Should accepting the proposal will be a good idea? As the family had never kept their words. They say that they don't have fund right now so they want to do registered marriage right now. And after sometime they will do the marriage with rituals. Should we trust the family or should we move on? After doing registered marriage will be their any issues?

dear questioner first of all don't worry and be hopeful according to my advice because normally marriage is not valuable then registered marriage so registered marriage is more valuable than normal marriage for more information you make contact with me through my mobile email id

U can go ahead because, registered marriage is legal and genuine for authenticity of the marriage, more that rituals .
Marriage with rituals is only for society..
But aftr registeration ,keep the marriage certificate with u so that if they will not accept the bride aftrward then u may file a case against them on the ground of that certificate..
thanks