i am teacher and i fall into a student love can i marry him

i am teacher and i fall into a student love can i marry him and under which IPC can i marry him sir pls suggest me.

Answers (3)

264 votes

you can take assistance of a lawyer who will assist to comply all the legal requirements needed for the valid legal marriage and no legal problems come in future. Lawyer will help you to get you the marriage documents and you can keep with for any future requirements.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

292 votes

Dear Sir,
You are free to marry but the other spouse must have attend age of marriage and consent of parents may be necessary if some issues arise if you belong to different communities etc. There are chances of divorce at a distance place of your married life since there may be lot of age difference.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
302 votes

u can marrie any one oly send ur full information. as that u r marriag or no or u r single if u r already married u cannot marriy u can register the marriag before Sub registra based upon your cast if hinf means under Hindu marriag act if Muslim spc act

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."