How to file force divorce on grounds of cruelty and torture

Sir, Im from Mumbai 25yrs old girl from gujarati family. My parents i have to say parents bcz dnt have any other word to describe. Specially that female daily abuses me just bcz she is frustated i have a younger sister anger never comes on her it isalways for me no matter if i have done anything or not. Im bsc double major graduate and currently pursuing pgd hr im wrkng i reach home by 7.30pm do my household work before i go to sleep there are only 4hrs of approx.time which i spend at home in those hours imbeing mentally torture,verbally abused n currently facing the same prblm. They want me to get married to a person who is rich n has name in society but doesn't matter if he doesn't hold good character. Im tired by this facing this kind of physical n verbal abuse since childhood, few yrs ago i found one guy who is still waiting for me. my marriage was fixed with him after 2yrs but that female played game of emotional blackmailing n asked to say no for mrrg i did so.i m tired plshelp

Answers (3)

169 votes

U have good future and good life so do not waste it
Your mother or who so ever it is is dependent upon your income and want to use you for their purpose to get the second daughter married and also to take care of this financial need.
Better you decide .
No sacrifice's you may do 1000 good sacrifice's but if you do not obey them then you are their enemy they forget your help support and sacrifice's.better be mean selfish little.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

116 votes

if you want divorce on the grounds of cruelty and torture and such things are happening with you then you can file a case for divorce on cruelty and torture in Family court. on the other hand you can file a Domestic voilence case also if thery are abusing you physically as well.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
270 votes

Your question is really confusing. It appears that you at the first place require proper counselling to help you get relief from att this family problems.

You can reach out to our Navi Mumbai office for counselling.

Tip-learn to ignore unwanted people.

Expert Jurist LLP.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."