How to file force divorce on grounds of cruelty and torture

Sir, Im from Mumbai 25yrs old girl from gujarati family. My parents i have to say parents bcz dnt have any other word to describe. Specially that female daily abuses me just bcz she is frustated i have a younger sister anger never comes on her it isalways for me no matter if i have done anything or not. Im bsc double major graduate and currently pursuing pgd hr im wrkng i reach home by 7.30pm do my household work before i go to sleep there are only 4hrs of approx.time which i spend at home in those hours imbeing mentally torture,verbally abused n currently facing the same prblm. They want me to get married to a person who is rich n has name in society but doesn't matter if he doesn't hold good character. Im tired by this facing this kind of physical n verbal abuse since childhood, few yrs ago i found one guy who is still waiting for me. my marriage was fixed with him after 2yrs but that female played game of emotional blackmailing n asked to say no for mrrg i did so.i m tired plshelp

U have good future and good life so do not waste it
Your mother or who so ever it is is dependent upon your income and want to use you for their purpose to get the second daughter married and also to take care of this financial need.
Better you decide .
No sacrifice's you may do 1000 good sacrifice's but if you do not obey them then you are their enemy they forget your help support and sacrifice's.better be mean selfish little.

if you want divorce on the grounds of cruelty and torture and such things are happening with you then you can file a case for divorce on cruelty and torture in Family court. on the other hand you can file a Domestic voilence case also if thery are abusing you physically as well.

Your question is really confusing. It appears that you at the first place require proper counselling to help you get relief from att this family problems.

You can reach out to our Navi Mumbai office for counselling.

Tip-learn to ignore unwanted people.

Regards,
Expert Jurist LLP.