How to fight with false 498a and other cases. And divorce

24-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
Hello all august body. I want to know if wife file 498a case and after 9 year she made application to court that " I file 498a case under the pressure of my parents and the metter was only small arguments with my husband. I filed cases to teach them lesson. But now i want to stay with my husband ". But court didn't close the cases. On next date of case she made statement that "hame sahi nahi rakhte" and left husband home again. Why court not guilty to run fake 498a case and spoil one's life? Is there any escape? Because spending life with that kind of woman not a simple thing. Hindu
Answers (2)

Answer #1
955 votes
the case was a false one lodged by the wife against the husband but later on she withdrew the complaint. the court in these situations does not do anything. the husband can file a complaint against the wife but they will not live together anymore. therefore if the wife withdraws the complaint then the matter ends.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
666 votes
Dear Client,

You need to file a petition before the Hon'ble High Court to quash such complaint. Providing their in all the documents that you are relying upon. In case you need further advice in the matter do feel free to contact.

Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."