How to determine whether marriage is legitimate or not

I recently found my live-in partner’s marriage certificate dated 10years ago and registered in his home country, along with other supporting documents like personal statement from both parties, letter from he embassy etc. In our 4yr long relationship, he had not mentioned this to me even once until I found it and he says it’s fake. How do I deal with this and determine if his marriage is still legal?

We have to investigate for the legality of the marrige. Even if you both are living together from last many years then whats the stage of your living?
Is last marrige is void or not or u soleminzed the marriage??

No that's not fake. You can file a case under 420ipc for the same. Might be he hidden more information. First of all you have to check the dignity of your marriage. Might be your marriage is void if that's docs are true. If yes you have to file a case against him for illegal marriage

Contact the embassy with detail's further Search Net in the concerned country's web site Finally visiting the country of your partner and find out lastly file case inder domestic Violence Act in India and register a criminal Complaint.