How can I make my husband take responsibility of our son's education

23-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
My husband tortures son is 7 years old.he has an own house.i want him to handle his educational expenses.what should I do
Answers (5)

Answer #1
739 votes
Hi madam/sir.
If you nor interested your marriage life mean you can file divorce along with mc petition madam
So contact any advocate
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
603 votes

If your Husband is torturing you, you need to file a complaint as per the Domestic Violence Act and take appropriate action to strengthen your case and for your personal and future safety. With respect to your son's educational expenses, you will have to file a Petition seeking maintenance money for yourself and your son in the Family Court. I would need more relevant details to advise your appropriately. Please get in touch with me so that I may do the needful.

Arunkungumaraj Subramanian
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
970 votes
You should file a suit in the court for maintenance from your husband for both you and your child. If you are a Hindu, you are entitled to have a share from his property. If you want divorce, you have to decide accordingly. Take a lawyer’s counselling elaborating your issue. Good luck.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
572 votes
Dear Madam,

We can file case against domestic violance act or under family law we can file case to get the remedy before that it is better to discuss in person to analyse the nature of issue and details course of action
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
744 votes
Your husband is duty bound to support you and your child . Therefore you have every right to claim monetary support for you and your child. Further in the event of his refusing to pay and to support your child you can approach the Family Court to seek maintenance from him.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."