Hi this is my sister's Problem..... with husband and my mother in law

In Family Law
Hi I am married since 2019 April and I have a boy 2years old and my husband is...he is an alcoholic and a smoker and doing job in a small company since 9months...he is torturing me mentally and asking my money every day...he is not giving any money since our marriage and not even for my child also ..I have to do all the house hold chores and go to job and when I come from Offc also I have to do all the mil also support his son and gives money for his drink...m not at all happy in this marriage..he is saying he will not do any job and he will be like this only...he scolds me if I will not give money to him..he evn not play or talk to my son also daily he will drink and smoke and evn infront mlof my son too...till now I adjusted that he will change but no I was wrong he is not going to change....he is so lazy and dirty...he himself not maintain him just a kaamvali Bhai in this one talks to me properly not my mil my husband no one..

Answers (2)

102 votes

hi if you want to file you can file domestic violence cases against your husband and mother in law and also also for maintenance case in court and also for divorce on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

234 votes

Hi, it is not clear from your query whether you want divorce or maintenance from your husband, as far as the contents of your query you can seek divorce, maintenance from the concerned court. for more details contact me.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."