Hi this is my sister's Problem..... with husband and my mother in law

In Family Law
Hi I am married since 2019 April and I have a boy 2years old and my husband is...he is an alcoholic and a smoker and jobless....am doing job in a small company since 9months...he is torturing me mentally and asking my money every day...he is not giving any money since our marriage and not even for my child also ..I have to do all the house hold chores and go to job and when I come from Offc also I have to do all the chores....my mil also support his son and gives money for his drink...m not at all happy in this marriage..he is saying he will not do any job and he will be like this only...he scolds me if I will not give money to him..he evn not play or talk to my son also daily he will drink and smoke and evn infront mlof my son too...till now I adjusted that he will change but no I was wrong he is not going to change....he is so lazy and dirty...he himself not maintain him properly....am just a kaamvali Bhai in this house....no one talks to me properly not my mil my husband no one..

hi if you want to file you can file domestic violence cases against your husband and mother in law and also also for maintenance case in court and also for divorce on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty

Hi, it is not clear from your query whether you want divorce or maintenance from your husband, as far as the contents of your query you can seek divorce, maintenance from the concerned court. for more details contact me.