Girl threatening to file case after breach of contract of marriage.

I went to physical relation with girle . She give promice to Marriage. Now she is ready to marry some one. When I ask abot this to her she threatened me to put case against me. And some body cal me as police department and threatened and abuse me. Both have photos regards my physical relation. Physical relation with the promise of marriage can girl file case against boy. Is This option not aplicable for boys ? She has right to marry any one. But physical relation with promice of marriage is offence or not. That too she has photos regards my relation. If she put case ......... against me. I will be trouble. For her safe she wil go for legally. I am mentally depressed. I don't know what to do. How to protect my self. Please advise me.

Answers (3)

270 votes

If she is Ready to lead life with you no problem but don't insist her you have no other option. Leave her , other wise you will face troubles special provision is only for girl's , further details cont. Any advocated

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

167 votes

Consensual Sex to marry her will not constitute to rape as long as the consent of the girl is voluntary though it is very difficult to prove that its voluntary consent especially when the girl is hostile but if she files rape case on you mere her allegations is not sufficient court will take the circumstances into consideration along with evidence. To safeguard your interests you can try her for cheating. File a cheating complaint on her and retain copy of it with acknowledgement. If the police don’t act upon your complaint, you can always file a private complaint with the court. Best of luck.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
337 votes

Dear sir
Before marriage having physical relationship with both consent is not a problem, but anybody denied the promise of further, other one may file case to fulfil the promise, but you should have evidence. There is no problem, if she may file case against you, but you should safe guard her evidence which you are having.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."