Finance settlement under Divorce

Dear Sir, our mutual consent is failed as there demand is high with finance so I request you to please let me know how court decide finance settlement. Thanks & Regards Vikas Mishra

Answers (4)

Dear Sir,
In these type of cases either there should be out of court settlement which has to be done if there is a scope of settlement again and after that we can file a fresh case of 13B for speedy proceedings. And if not all these things will work than afterwards we will file a fresh new case of sec13 from your side to get you the decree of divorce on one sided basis. Rest, you can contact the law Rato team for my contact details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

when any case regarding the financial settlement or maintenance to wife reaches the court, the court generally first sends the case for mediation to solve the dispute. and if the mediation fails then in cases depending on the will of the parties and the payment capacity of the husbands (on the basis of his family background, education, earning capacity, current job status & salary) sets a monthly alimony amount which shall be paid by the husband to wife after divorce.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

Dear client,
In every case has it's own merits and thus courts grant alimony as per merits of each case . In one time alimony to be awarded is at discretion of court it depends upon your income, years of marriage life style of husband etc. And if you have any child then alimony amount include the expenses of kids also.

You move before court showing your financial condition. You should also disclose your family liabilities. After considering your financial status as well as family liabilities, court will calculate and decide alimony to the wife.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My husband has an affair with a divorcee woman.i have some intimate photograph of them.i hear that they are in live in relation.but i have no…

Read More

My friend is a Hindu, she is married and still not got divorced, she has got cheated by another married man, who promised to marry her after divorce, …

Read More

Dear sir Meri problem bdi ajib c h main jise pyar krti hu uski shadi unke cousin Jija ne dra dhmkakr khi or krwa di h or wo chah kr v uske sath relati…

Read More

Hi Team, I got married an year ago. I came to know that my husband married me for my money. He is not interested in running family in peace or harmony…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue