Finance settlement under Divorce

Dear Sir, our mutual consent is failed as there demand is high with finance so I request you to please let me know how court decide finance settlement. Thanks & Regards Vikas Mishra

Dear Sir,
In these type of cases either there should be out of court settlement which has to be done if there is a scope of settlement again and after that we can file a fresh case of 13B for speedy proceedings. And if not all these things will work than afterwards we will file a fresh new case of sec13 from your side to get you the decree of divorce on one sided basis. Rest, you can contact the law Rato team for my contact details.

when any case regarding the financial settlement or maintenance to wife reaches the court, the court generally first sends the case for mediation to solve the dispute. and if the mediation fails then in cases depending on the will of the parties and the payment capacity of the husbands (on the basis of his family background, education, earning capacity, current job status & salary) sets a monthly alimony amount which shall be paid by the husband to wife after divorce.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION

Dear client,
In every case has it's own merits and thus courts grant alimony as per merits of each case . In one time alimony to be awarded is at discretion of court it depends upon your income, years of marriage life style of husband etc. And if you have any child then alimony amount include the expenses of kids also.

You move before court showing your financial condition. You should also disclose your family liabilities. After considering your financial status as well as family liabilities, court will calculate and decide alimony to the wife.