Father mentally and physically abusing mother and sister

My unsupportive father influenced by his brother has always mentally & physically abused my mother & still continues.My sister is now victim of mental abuse too.I seek protection from this as we sisters are suffering badly from all these abuse

Your father is mentally sick so he is abusing every member of the family. So before taking any steps first consult a psychiatrist and do a counselling of your father.After that if his attitude does not change then file a complaint before the local police station.
Thanks.

you must immediately lodge a general diary by way of speed post upon consultation with a lawyer and then file a domestic violence case and claim for maintenance and the court may also grant protection orders from the abuse you all facing

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

Madam
It is better to send an allegation letter stating the true facts to the SP, and request him to send the matter to the women protection cell for actions.
And also send letter to State Women commission.
Sign by three of you.
Thanks

You can file a case under section 498A in the local jurisdictional police station and also under different sections of law and that you and your mother will be maintained by your father and will be ordered by the court under section 125 crpc and your mother can file a case under the Domestic Violence Act .for more details you can contact me.