Domestic violence, verbal abuse and divorce

I got married 6 months ago.It was not a happy marriage.we had many problems from the day 1 itself.Most of the incidents include name calling, verbal abuse.Now I'm 3 months pregnant.He left me in my parents home and cut all contacts.He told that when my baby born he will take and go.now i'm confused what to do? If got legal divorce whom the baby belongs?.

Depending upon the issue you can approach the family court for divorce. With regard to their child in the womb, the biological parents are both in titled to be called as parents and The child belongs to both. However the mother is the first natural guardian and the father is the next natural guardian. In such case the mother will be having the custody of the child and if the father wants, he can visit the child. If necessary he can approach the court regarding visitation of the child and obtain order for visiting on a specific date and venue.

hi madam sir. of you decide mean you can file divorce case against your husband. and don't worry child custody only rights for you so you file divorce immediately